Electronic payment systems are becoming increasingly prevalent in many industries for one simple reason . . . they save time and money! Noncash payments are on the rise as the cost-saving potential of switching from manual paper-based systems to automated electronic systems are realized.
According to the U.S. Federal Reserve, in 2000 only 43% of noncash, payments were made with some sort of electronic payment, and 57% were made by check. By 2010 the percentage of electronic payments had grown dramatically to nearly 78% of all non-cash payments being made with some sort of electronic payment, and checks only accounting for 22% of non-cash payments.
• Established more than 30 years ago
• Headquartered in the U.K. with offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Oceania
• Publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: SGE)
• Generates more than $2 billion in revenue
• Serves more than 6 million customers
• Advises 1.9 million customers through support contracts
• Manages 33,000 customer calls a day
• Employs more than 13,380 people
• Parent company of Sage North America
© 2018 EZRENTPAY
WEBSITE DESIGN BY MARSH8