As seasoned professionals in the commercial real estate industry we realized the need for an online and automated payment service that would benefit both the property owner and their tenants by allowing them to achieve the efficiency, convenience and cost savings realized by a number of other industries that utilize electronic payments.
Electronic payment systems are becoming increasingly prevalent in many industries for one simple reason . . . they save time and money! Noncash payments are on the rise as the cost-saving potential of switching from manual paper-based systems to automated electronic systems are realized.
According to the U.S. Federal Reserve, in 2000 only 43% of noncash, payments were made with some sort of electronic payment, and 57% were made by check. By 2010 the percentage of electronic payments had grown dramatically to nearly 78% of all non-cash payments being made with some sort of electronic payment, and checks only accounting for 22% of non-cash payments.
• Established more than 30 years ago
• Headquartered in the U.K. with offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Oceania
• Publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: SGE)
• Generates more than $2 billion in revenue
• Serves more than 6 million customers
• Advises 1.9 million customers through support contracts
• Manages 33,000 customer calls a day
• Employs more than 13,380 people
• Parent company of Sage North America
© 2014 EZRENTPAY
WEBSITE DESIGN BY MARSH8